“But Why”: A Podcast For Curious Kids
Vermont Public Radio produces a fascinating podcast called “But why?” for kids. Children from all over the country ask the questions and the studio team recruits an appropriate expert to provide a half-hour answer to any question children can come up with.
Recent topics include:
- How did people keep food cold in olden times?
- Why is the heart a symbol of love?
- Why does the wind blow?
- Why do seasons change?
- How are babies made?
The target audience appears to be late elementary school to junior high school. Parental supervision advised.
To subscribe visit Vermont Public Radio
- Coding for Children: 5 Essential Skills Kids Can Learn with the Hobby - July 22, 2022
- Snapshot of STEM Education in the USA! - July 5, 2022
- What does STEM have to do with farming? - June 30, 2022